9.25.2007

Socks, Socks and more Socks



I have been getting nothing but requests for socks! I have been quite lazy and have not been knitting for the past week or so- but my friends and family have been feeling Old Man Winter nipping at their toes. They are all requesting socks. Luckily they are easy to knit up. I think it will be a Wool Sock Christmas this year. I know everyone will love them.


On a totally different note - I have been browsing some of the other knitting blogs and Oh My God - they are amazing! I feel like a rank amateur. I have added a list of my favorites. There are just a few right now, but from what I have seen so far, I'm certain that list will be growing!


Thank you all for your inspiration and motivation. If I can bring my work to half the level of some of yours, I will be one happy knitter!

No comments: