9.03.2007


I have not picked up my knitting in quite a few days. I've been busy, but that's not the reason why.

I am just not motivated to knit.

This time of year always gets my juices flowing - why do I feel this way? I have two projects that I need to finish and for whatever reason I just keep walking by them.

I want something exciting! Something fun. In my last post I promised not to buy any more yarn until my stash was done - I need more yarn. New yarn always lets my creative juices flowing.

I went through my old yarn and I have a lot of small amounts of yarn. Not enough of one yarn to complete a large project. How many socks can I make before I go mad?! What do I do with one skein of a yarn and half skein of another?

Aarrrgh! I'm just in a rut.

I'll give myself a couple of days more and I'm sure I'll be okay. My sisters birthday gift is one of my projects that's sitting waiting to be finished and her b-day is on the 18th of September, I need to get my ass motivated and moving!

Wish me luck.

No comments: