9.06.2007

Attack of The Scarves and Brown One Hat

Isn't it great when you can finally pick yourself out of the dumps and get your shit back together again? I went through a Picasso-ish "I'm blue" period for a week. I didn't paint though. I just felt sorry for myself. It seemed that life just wasn't going the way I wanted too; that my problems we're the biggest in the world and I just wallowed in the self pity. I actually starting despising myself for the way I was behaving.
So before I began to kick my own ass - I bought a pint of Haagen-Dazs, had a good cry while watching "An Affair to Remember" - (it always makes me cry) - and then I pulled myself together. Pity party was over.

Once I recovered from the doldrums I picked up my needles and attacked my stash! I had an "Attack of the Scarves!" I have just completed quite a few holiday gifts. I'm hoping to keep the momentum going until my stash is gone. Then I can go shopping for more yarn! Oh, I can't wait! There's still quite a lot left though. What do I do with the bits and pieces? Clothes for my nieces barbie and Biddy baby? Hmmmmm?! Sounds like a good idea!

Time to Knit!

No comments: