11.29.2007

I Miss Knitting!!

It's been a while since I have posted anything. My wrists have been killing me and I have not been able to knit at all. I can't begin to tell you how sad I have been because of this. It's like going through withdrawal!
Since I have been unable to wield my needles and create my masterpeices, I decided to find pictures of some of my earlier work so I can have something to post. So here they are, my sad contributions until I can knit confortably again.


Grandma Grace's Socks
I used Knit Pick sock yarn for these - the color was on sale!

My 4 year old neice Gracie's Poncho and Hat

Gracie's Purple Panda Hat

Gracie's Christmas Hat, Scarf and Muff - 2006

Last years Christmas hat and scarf

Gracie's Santa Scarf with matching Hat and Mittens - 2007

Okay! I cheated and knitted this one thing for Gracie...don't tell my doctor!

She got it on Thanksgiving day and has been wearing it everyday since!



No comments: