9.14.2007

Slowly and Steadily...




As fall approaches and the temperature falls my desire to knit grows. I have found myself finishing projects that have been sitting in my knitting basket for months. I finished my daughters purple lace scarf and her brown wool socks. She's happy.



I have also found a bin that I stashed in my son's closet with half finished afghans - guess what my next project is? Iam slowly going through my stash bit by bit. I plan to gift the majority of it at Christmas. Aren't you gald you're not on my list?!


I have tons of Lambs Pride worsted wool and no ideas for it. How I wished someone else read my blog to give some ideas for it. It is so itchy and uncomfortable for clothing and not really washable enough for an afghan. I guess I could make bags out of it. - Oh! my daughter has a bag she made and all it needs is a handle - hmmm... I'll have to post a pic of it when I find it. It's in a bin in her room.


Man, I would love a trip to my LYS...I need a fix!

No comments: